Sunday 4 October 2015

Update...

Wow....well, its been a while.
I don't want this to be a negative post so i'm going to get it all out the way first. Basically the holidays weren't at all what we planned or hoped for. I won't go into detail but we had some personal things going on which made my anxiety creep back and stopped me from doing all the things we had planned. 

The kids are now back at school and pre-school which means ROUTINE! I absolutely need routine to function, the holidays throw me off whack and they are way too long in my opinion. I've done a lot of soul searching over the last month or so and decided its time to put myself first and do things for me for at least an hour a day. I have re-discovered my love for cross stitch and find it so relaxing. The pile of unfinished projects from 3 years ago are finally being finished. 



Amongst the chaos of the holidays we managed to have a family photo shoot with the lovely Vix at VP Photography. Her little cosy home studio  in Worthing was lovely and perfect for photoshoot first timers like us. Her prices are so reasonable for the amazing digital images you receive. We were lucky enough to win the photoshoot in a Facebook competition but upgraded to a larger package as there were so many gorgeous photos to choose from.



We are now into October which means Halloween and Christmas prep! yes i am one of those christmas obsessives. I actually bought my first present back in May and only have a few more left to get or make. This year will be on a budget and i plan to blog some money saving ideas for presents and decorations. 

Hope you've all had a lovely summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment