Monday 12 October 2015

The Love/Hate Challenge


I was nominated by the lovely Laura over at Mummy Lala to take part in the Love/Hate challenge. Here goes!

10 Things I Love:

1. My husband Greg and two children Poppy and Eddie- they come as a package!

2. Cross stitch- I have just got back into it after a 3 year break.

3. Pretty Little Liars, yes I am completely (quite sadly) obsessed with the US teen drama and since it's been added to netflix I watch it all the time, even if just to have something on in the background.

4. Being a stay at home mum- I'm not going to lie, it's very hard and money is very tight but it's the most rewarding job I think I will ever have.

5. Instagram- I can't get enough of it, i get carried away searching different hashtags and finding awesome new people to follow. At the moment I'm loving it for home decor inspiration.

6. Christmas- Best time of the year without a doubt! I actually prefer the lead up to the actual day! I still get butterflies in my tummy on christmas eve!

7. Living by the sea- I love where we live. We have lived in 6 areas of this town since Greg and I met and this by far the best. The beach and town are a 10 minute walk away.

8. Food- I'm not fussy, i'll eat pretty much anything but I have a HUGE sweet tooth so chocolate and cake are right at the top of my food loves!

9. Puzzles- Along with cross stitch, I find doing puzzles really calming. It really helps with my anxiety.

10. Coffee- I didn't drink it often until i had Poppy....enough said!!!

10 Things I Hate:

1. Anxiety- I have it bad, it sucks. I know it makes me who I am but it still sucks!

2. Wind and Rain- Together....especially on a school run

3. People with no manners- It costs nothing !

4. School run- There's a theme going on here ;)

5. The kids fighting- *pulls hair out*

6. Being on a tight budget- It won't be forever.

7. Being let down-

8. Ebay- I have so much to sell but I'm so put off by past bad experiences.

9. Fennel- i can't even smell the stuff without feeling sick!

10. Sinusitis- I get it every few months and have it right now :(

The second part was quite hard for me, i'm trying not to be so negative so it was heavily edited ;)

I'd like to nominate the following people:

Lauren at Belle Du Brighton

Kerry at Lived With Love!

Sophie at Cider With Sophie



2 comments:

  1. I love that you love where you live! I just restarted watching PLL as I left off after s2 I think!
    EBay is bloody frustrating too completely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love where you live! I just restarted watching PLL as I left off after s2 I think!
    EBay is bloody frustrating too completely agree!

    ReplyDelete