Friday 26 June 2015

THOUGHTS: Apple or Windows?...


After severely lacking motivation to blog over the past ten or so months has meant I haven't been using my MacBook (everything is done on iPhone or iPad these days, right?). 
I was a bit nervous to turn the thing on as the bottom rubber casing has pretty much all flapped off and the last time I used it, it heated up and whirred so much I thought it was going to blow (always one to exaggerate). 
Anyway, I think it's time for a new laptop. Automatically I tell myself I need a new MacBook, I look at the prices and work out I'm going to have to sell half my possessions and live off beans on toast for the next few months, even though I definitely need to de-clutter and make a few £'s this doesn't seem appealing as God knows how long it will take. 
Greg (the husband) uses windows at work and at home and said I should give it a go, "I'd love it" apparently! Well it wasn't long before I threw a tantrum that would rival my kids and I was having rock star images of throwing the thing out the window! (Slight exaggeration). 
So the big question is, do I switch to windows, phone all all? (I can upgrade in August) or do I save for eternity for the safe choice of Apple? What do you guys use? 

1 comment: