Saturday 20 June 2015

Park Life

Today was a good one, this may not seem like a huge deal to many mummy's but we went to the park with the kids and it was enjoyable, very enjoyable in fact and I can't wait to go again. 
After Eddie's birth a little over 3 years ago I suffered from post natal depression which very quickly turned into severe anxiety. Trips to the park, shops, even stepping out the door with the kids in tow seemed like running a marathon for me, I would tell myself something bad would happen before I'd even left which would ultimately end in me having an anxiety attack, worrying about people seeing that and how I would cope with the kids whilst having one. Although the past 3 years have been very hard I feel like I can finally look forward to being the person I once was and the mummy I have always wanted to be. :)
Enjoying and picnic as a family and running around playing football seemed like the impossible even a few weeks ago. Here's to the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment