Wednesday 25 November 2015

Poppy's Top 5 Christmas Wishlist

With Christmas fast approaching I thought I would go through Poppy's wish list and pick out the top 5. I think many other 5/6 year olds will have these on theirs too.
1. Sylvanian Families- After talking to some mums at school apparently these are on a lot of christmas lists this year. I remember loving mine when i was a child. This starter set is great value at around £20.

2. Playmobil- Both Poppy and Eddie are VERY into Playmobil at the moment. They have started watching the Super 4 series on Netflix and have asked for the playsets. We actually recently managed to pick this one up from amazon for £19.99 which is half RRP.

3. Playdoh- I don't think kids ever get bored or grow out of Play Doh....do they? you'd definately catch me still playing with it anyway! When you mix it with My Little Pony you can't go wrong really!

4. Girls World/ Styling Head- After years of battles to brush and style Poppy's hair in the morning she is finally showing an interest, so i think this will be perfect. I may have done a little jump for joy when she asked for it!

5. Lego- Again another toy that never really gets old or grown out of! Poppy loves the Lego Friends sets. We managed to get this half price earlier in the year and have it put by for her birthday.

What are your little girls asking for this christmas?
Look out for Eddie's coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment