Friday 15 July 2016

My Baby Is Settling In At School

So....It's that time I have been worried about for ages. My youngest is starting school in September!
After a wobbly few months where he was scared of even picking his sister up from there, he's really excited to start.



Last week he has his first settling in hour long session. I'm not going to lie, it was quite emotional leaving him in the classroom but all the mums and dads gathered in the hall for coffee and a chat so that took my mind of it for a while. He came out beaming, waving a drawing in his hand and my worries started to disappear.

This week was his final session before September. This time I dropped him off at the classroom door and came home, this was very strange but he went in so happy I knew I had nothing to worry about. He was so excited walking to school, shouting "I'm going to schoooool" the whole way there.



I guess I better start buying his uniform, something i've been putting off for a while.
My baby is going to school.

Does anyone else have their little ones starting school in September?


No comments:

Post a Comment