Tuesday 14 July 2015

Health kick....up the butt!

Ok, so this isn't something I've talked about openly before... One of my main areas of anxiety has been health related. After a few scares over the last few years it's made me question everything I take, put on and in my body, try every different diet or eating lifestyle possible , in return -messing my body and my mental state up. I'm finally at the point where I'm not having a panic attack every time I eat something I think is going to make me ill and found (kind of) a balance in my diet. 
With our wedding anniversary, one of my best friends 30's which includes a spa day and many nights out planned over the summer I'm trying to cut back on the junk and eat as healthy as possible (with a few treats and glasses *coughs* bottles of wine of course! I've started doing basic weights at home and looking at doing some yoga and Pilates . 
Here's some of the healthy things I've  made over the last week or so: 

Garlic Mackerel and avocado salad...

Pancakes with raspberries and maple syrup...


And finally...My favourite...
Banana and sultana wholemeal muffins...


I've found the kitchen shed blog a huge inspiration as well as going for clean and Nikkis clean eating journey which are both fab pages on Facebook. 




No comments:

Post a Comment